Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a new tack

So the ol listing of stuff I do is proving too overwhelming to sustain. You get the idea I'm a busy fellow in music. So for this blog I'm going to change tack and muse as the whim takes me…
I'm coming to the end of this years first semesters teaching and thats a relief!
Today is the first of the ZEAL performances by my Unitec students. I'm looking forward to it. Some wonderful naive and wonderful songs have been put together.
Got some interesting work next year at AUT taking some sound walks and an improv tutorial.
Other upcoming projects include a piece of children's theatre called The Butcher and the Bear (more about that in a later post), The Wizard of Oz, gigs w Andrew Keoghan, Surfin USSR, Francis Plagne, the Songs of Kurt Weill and the Sad Lament of Pecos Bill on the Eve of Killing his Wife..

No comments:

Post a Comment