Thursday, March 3, 2011

The After Glow

How wonderful to make a performance work with a group of talented artists with no budget and no time and pull it off!! We did it tonight! These Four Walls, I am happy to say, is a beautiful, challenging, delightful piece of performance art.

On getting home after the show, still bathing in the euphoria of our accomplishment, I sent off this heart felt invite to my Auckland friends:

dear friends,

tonight was the opening night of These Four Walls in the Auckland Fringe Festival (we have TWO MORE PERFORMANCES) and I am delighted to say it was WONDERFUL!!!

Its a stellar cast:

Genevieve McLaine
Tahi Mapp-Borren
Nigel Gavin
Chris O'Connor
Regan Taylor
Tessa Mitchel
Matt Sunderland

The show is all about Lopdell House. An olde worlde parlour variety type show brimming with improvisational creativity and wonderful performances. Poetry, music, story telling... its a treat.

The two remaining shows are Friday and Saturday nights 7.30 start. There are door sales.

I know its a dreadfully busy time, but if you can make it along, I'd be proud to perform this show to you.

Chris x

I hope we get good houses for our remaining shows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment